All orders at Chains of Love will ship within 48 hours of payment. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
GOOD NEWS: Standard postage within Australia is free (Registered post available at additional charge). International shipping charges are a flat $20. Chains of Love delivers international orders by airmail.
How to Measure yourself to know which size Bracelet will fit
Measure where your wrist is broadest and add approximately 3-4cm to the measurement. However, some prefer their bracelet to be so loose it can roll over the hand:
|Length CM||Length INCHES|
When measuring for bracelets that roll over your hand, measure tightly where your hand is broadest. (This applies to Lovelinks, Lovelinks Petites and Chains of Love Originale.)
All Lovelinks beads will fit onto the following Bracelets- Pandora, Trollbeads, Chamilia, Biagi, 360 Degree’s, Pashbeads, Tedora and Bacio.
Petite Lovelinks are designed specifically for the Petite Lovelinks Bracelets. They don’t fit on Lovelinks Bracelets. (almost all Petite beads are available in the Lovelinks range as well – so if there’s something you’re after that isn’t on the web site please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org).
What is in your Heart? What is in your Soul?
Number of Charms per Pendant:
Large Heart & Soul hold charms in the following combinations:
· 1 letter and 4 to 5 charms
· 2 letters and 3 to 4 charms
· 3 letters and 2 charms
· 0 letters and up to 8 charms
Small Heart and Soul:
· 1 letter and 1 charm
· 0 letters and 2 to 3 charms
The What’s In Your Heart/Soul necklace and heart pendant are made of genuine Sterling Silver and Stainless Steel. The pendant is approximately 2.54cm by 2.54cm and has a clear front and back. The pendants and chains are finished with rhodium to prevent tarnishing.
· You should not get the heart wet. No showering or swimming with it! It is a beautiful and delicate piece and it is not water resistant.
· Perfume should not be sprayed directly on the heart.
· Please do not drop the heart pendant. If it is dropped, the glass could break.
· To clean the heart, use a small amount of silver polish on the silver portion, and carefully apply Windex to the glass portion.